House for Sale
Big Land in the Avenue!
Property ID 1893291Dream no longer! Here is your chance to own this premier 6 bedroomed property situated on Sunnybank Hill's finest street. This beautiful tree-lined street is just moments away from all the incredible facility and amenity of this illustrious suburb, giving you total convenience with an edge of exclusivity.
Sprawling across its 2133sqm land, the property extends to include numerous resort features for family use. Enjoy the shimmering swimming pool, the full-size tennis court or the multiple pavilions and covered areas for outdoor entertaining.
The 65SQ home, set over two levels, will entice the largest of households with its dual master arrangement and downstairs guest suite with full private bathroom. In addition, the various formal and casual living areas are perfect for a big household, providing everyone with space of their own and generously proportioned rooms when gathering for family time.
Automatic gated entry into the property ensures top security and privacy once inside. The grounds are neatly maintained with lawns and landscaped garden beds and offer extensive room for outside play and parties.
The beautiful foyer entry has a void ceiling creating a light-filled space that flows to the formal lounge and combined dining area with unique bay window and fireplace. With 2.7m ceiling height the home has a grandiose feel complimented by glossy tiles, striking timber floors, ornate lights, plush curtains and air conditioning. The expansive layout includes:
• Gourmet kitchen with volumes of cabinetry, island bench, large pantry and built-in bar and adjoining casual meals area.
• Separate family rumpus or living area at the back of the home which opens out to a covered patio and the gardens.
• Dedicated home office just off the entry and a stunning guest bedroom with access to the downstairs powder room with shower and vanity.
• Upstairs family retreat for everyday living and media viewing.
• Two master bedrooms upstairs both with ensuites and one with enormous walk in robe and private balcony.
• Huge main bathroom with corner spa bath.
• Good size laundry room with outside access.
• Triple garage and tons of room on the drive for other vehicles.
• 2133m2 land with 40.8m frontage, sub-division potential.
• Tennis Court.
This property boasts one of the largest blocks in the neighbourhood and the impressive home is in top condition making it highly desirable. Take a tour with me at the next open-home to appreciate this exceptional offering.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.